MTEC understands the importance of sharing technical requirements as soon as possible with both members and to potential consortium members in order to allow the maximum possible time to prepare, team, and identify both public and private solicitation sponsors. Draft Request for Project Proposals will be shared via email upon request and this website. Understand that this information is draft in nature and changes could occur prior to publication of final documents. For specific Request for Project Information or Request for Project Proposal inquiries, please direct your correspondence to the following contacts:
- Questions concerning contractual, cost or pricing should be directed to the MTEC Contracts Administrator, Ms. Rebecca Harmon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) for most proposed projects must be identified and included with the Technical Proposal. TRL definitions are provided here.
- Technical related questions should be directed to the MTEC Director of Research, Dr. Lauren Palestrini, Ph.D., email@example.com or MTEC Chief Operating Officer, Mr. William Howell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions concerning membership should be directed to Ms. Stacey Lindbergh, MTEC Executive Director, email@example.com
- All other questions should be directed to Ms. Kathy Zolman, MTEC Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org